To set up notifications in Bevly, follow these simple steps:
- Access the Notification module by selecting the “Notifications” tab in the navigation bar.
- To create a new trigger, click on the “+ Add New Notification” button at the bottom of the Notification table.
- In the Trigger column, search for the product for which you would like to create a trigger.
- In the Alert type column, select the type of notification you would like to receive – either “Minimum Stock” to maintain a minimum quantity of the product in your inventory, or “Out of Stock” to alert you when the product reaches zero quantity.
- In the Value column, enter the quantity at which you would like to receive the notification.
- Click the save icon at the end of the row to save your new trigger.
Once you have set up your notifications, you will receive an alert in your Draft POs when the product’s quantity reaches the value you have set. With the notifications setup, you can rest easy knowing that you will never run out of stock of your most popular products.
Setting up notifications in Bevly can be a game-changer for liquor store owners as it saves them time and ensures they never run out of stock of their best-selling products. By receiving alerts in their Draft POs when a product reaches a certain quantity, store owners can easily reorder products and maintain inventory levels. This saves them from having to manually check inventory levels and frees up time to focus on other aspects of running their business.
With the ability to set up triggers for each product, store owners can customize their notifications to fit their specific needs. Whether it’s maintaining a minimum stock level or receiving an alert when a product is out of stock, store owners can set their notifications to help them stay on top of their inventory.
By being able to easily set up and manage notifications, liquor store owners can improve their inventory management and make more informed purchasing decisions. They can also avoid the cost of stockouts, which can lead to lost sales and dissatisfied customers. In short, the notification setup in Bevly is a powerful tool that can help liquor store owners streamline their operations and improve their bottom line.